Terms and Conditions of Use
The Website and the Application is owned, hosted and maintained by HR Bridge Solutions LLP having its registered office at 40/48, Pocket 40, EPDP Road, CR Park, New Delhi -110019. All the Content provided on the Website is general Content for informational purpose only (“Content”).
It is clarified that "Party" and "Parties" refers to the Users and ourselves, or either the User or ourselves as the context may require. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she/it/they or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- The Website and Application is an online service portal, making the Content available for its Users including links to third-party websites through the Website’s/Application’s search results or otherwise through the Website/Application and connecting the Users amongst themselves, subject to prior consent of the Users. The Website and Application is owned and operated by us/ the Company, including any page, part, Content or element thereof developed for the Users. When the User accesses any of the sub-sites (whether belonging to an associate of the Company or otherwise) through the Website and/or Application, then such sub-sites may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-sites.
- We do not guarantee that the Website and/or Application, or any Content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website and/or Application is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part and/or features or functionalities of the Website and/or Application without giving any reasons or notice. We will not be liable to the User, if for any reason the Website and/or Application is unavailable at any time and/or for any period in entirety or with respect to individuals, group of individuals, individual territories, states or countries.
- The User is responsible for making all arrangements necessary for the User to access the Website and/or Application (including, having access to an internet connection and an appropriate browser).
- The Users must be competent and eligible to enter into legal binding agreements as determined by the provisions of Indian Contract Act, 1872 and/or law governing the agreements in their respective jurisdiction, as the case may be.
- The Users must be above 18 years or the legal age to enter and form a binding agreement in their respective jurisdiction. In the event the User is below the age of 18 years or the legal age of their jurisdiction (“Minor”), the legal guardian of a Minor shall sign up or login on behalf the Minor and shall specify the same at the time of registering. For the sake of clarity, the legal guardian of a Minor shall be solely liable and responsible for the activities carried out in Users’ account.
- The User should be of sound mind and should have a firm contractual capacity.
- As a part of the registration process the Users agree to provide current, complete and accurate information and keep it updated, complete and accurate. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such User information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, then we retain the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate their registration and refuse to provide access to the Website and/or Application.
- The Users shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her/its User ID and password created at the time of signup or login and the Users shall be fully responsible for all the activities that occur under his/ her/its/their account.
- 3.6. The Users shall immediately inform us in case of unauthorized use of his/her/its account or any other breach of security and will ensure his/ her/ its exit from his/ her/ its account at the end of each session. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the User’s failure of proper exit.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to use the Website and/or Application to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- The User shall not copy, reproduce, republish, download, make available to the public, or otherwise use our Website/Application and/or Content in any way whatsoever. The User also agrees not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any pre-existing work/data available on our Website/Application and/or it’s Content.
- The User agrees to use our Website and/or Application only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of our Website.
- It is important to remember that comments/messages/quotes submitted to a Website/Application may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our Website/Application and elsewhere on the Internet, which are likely to be accessible for a long time and the User has no control over who will read them eventually. It is therefore important that the User is careful and selective about the personal information that the User may disclose about himself/ herself/ itself and others, and in particular, the User should not disclose sensitive, proprietary or confidential information in his/her/its comments/messages/quotes to our Website and/or Application.
- Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Website and/or Application or any Content, code, data or materials on the Website and/or Application, is strictly prohibited. The User may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any Content, code, data or materials on or available through the Website and/or Application. The User further agrees that he/she/it/they may not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the Content, code, data, or other materials on or available through the Website and/or Application, including, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, or any other proprietary Content or proprietary rights notices. The User acknowledge that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Website and/or Application. If the User makes other use of the Website/Application or the Content, code, data or materials thereon or available through the Website and/or Application, except as otherwise provided above, the User may violate copyright and other laws of India, other countries, as well as applicable laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
- In terms of Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, the Users agree and undertake that he/she/it/they shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share any information or item that:
- belongs to another person and to which the Users do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads other Users/visitors about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource/device; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- shall not link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954, the Indian Penal Code, 1860, Information Technology Act 2000 as amended from time to time and rules there under.
- The Content of the Website and/or Application including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information appearing on the Website and/or Application, whether provided by the Company, visitors to the Website and/or Application or others, is solely at the User’s own risk.
The User may be able to link from the Website and/or Application to third party sites/applications and third party sites/applications may link to the other sites/applications and/or the Website and/or Application (“linked sites”). The User acknowledges and agrees that we have no responsibility for the information, Content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through linked sites. Links to linked sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by us of such sites or the information, Content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such sites. The links are provided on the Website and/or Application only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link to such sites on our Website and/or Application does not imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that site. The Company disclaims any liability for links: (1) from another site/application to our Website and/or Application and (2) from our Website and/or Application to another site/application. We cannot guarantee the standards of any site/application to which links are provided on this Website and/or Application, nor will be held responsible for the Contents of such sites, or any subsequent links. We do not represent or warrant that the Contents of any third party site are accurate, compliant with applicable law, or compliant with copyright or other intellectual property laws. Also, we are not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site. Any reliance on the Contents of a third party site/application is done at the User’s own risk and the User assumes all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance.
- Service Standards:
- Subject to the consent of the Users, we connect the Users (seeking and/or providing services) amongst themselves to avail the personal services of such other Users who are registered on our Website and/or Application. As a facilitator, we provide the Users a wide range of information as well as options to choose from different streams and areas (“Services”). For the sake of clarity, the Users agree and acknowledge and undertake that the Website and/or Application is just a facilitator amongst the Users and acts only as an online platform for Users to connect with each other, subject to consent of such Users.
- We render Services and operate 24* 7 and 365 days;
- To provide best Services to the Users, we engage and work closely with highly skilled team who are well known and have expertise in their respective field;
- We believe in providing timely Services to the Users;
- We strive to resolve any/all query of the Users promptly and our teams revert to the User within 24 hours from the time query was reported to us.
- FEATURES FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE WEBSITE
- Platform for communication
The Users understand and agree that the Company merely provides hosting services in the capacity of a facilitator to its Users and persons browsing/visiting the Website and/or Application. All informations advertised/listed and the Contents therein are advertised are third party User generated Contents. The Company/Website/Application neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission, nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. We have no control over the third party User generated Contents and do not provide any guarantee with respect to any such Contents and shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by the Users based on his/her/its/their reliance on or use of such data/Content. Thus, the role as well as liabilities of the Website and/or Application are that of an intermediary/facilitator in the form of an online platform and are limited to managing the Website and/or Application to facilitate the communications and transactions, if any, amongst the Users.
The Website and/or Application is only a venue through which Users can reach a larger base to seek and/or provide services. The Website is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract, if any, for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between such third party/service provider and Users. At no time shall we have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
The Company is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between such third party/service provider and Users (Registered User or Guest User). The Company cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Users will perform any transaction concluded on the Website and/or Application. The Company shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between such third party/service provider and Users.
Further, the Company does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. The Users are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User including such third party/service provider that the Users choose to deal with on the Website and/or Application and use his/her/its/their best judgment in that behalf.
- Explicit consent of Users
. If the Users object to his/her/its/their information being transferred or used in this way, the Users are advised not use the Website and/or Application.
We may share personal information of the Users with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to the Users as a result of such sharing unless the Users explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose Users’ personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required by us to provide the Users with the access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose Users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without users’ explicit consent.
- Opt-Out of Marketing Communications
The Users have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications about the Company/Website/Application and can do so by:
- following the instructions for opt-out in the relevant marketing communication;
- if the Users have an account with the Website and/or Application, he/she/it/they may have the option to change his/her/its/their opt-in/opt-out preferences under the relevant edit-account section of the account; or
- contacting us.
Please note that even if the Users opt-out from receiving marketing communications, he/she/it/they may still receive administrative communications from the Company, such as notifications about the Websites and/or Application and/or any offers/schemes going thereon and/or Users’ account activities (e.g. account confirmations and password changes etc.).
- Location-Based Services
In the event, the User seeks location-based services through the Website and/or Application, the Website and/or Application may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of the User’s computer/device. In this regards, where available, location-based services of the Website may use GPS, Bluetooth, and Users’ IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and other technologies to determine Users’ devices'/computer’s approximate location. Unless the Users provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify the Users and is used by the Website and/or Application to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, the Users’ computer/device may share its geographic location with application providers when he/she/it/they opt in to their location services.
Some location-based services may require Users’ personal information for the feature to work. The Users may withdraw consent to use, transmission, processing and maintenance of location and account data at any time by not using the location-based features/services and turning off the location services settings (as applicable) on his/her/its/their device/computer.
- No Liability
- The Users acknowledge that the Company is just a facilitator for the Services on the Website and/or Application and acts only as an online platform for supplying information to its Users and helping its Users to connect amongst themselves, as and when required/requested and subject to consent of such Users. The Services offered to, through or via the Website and/or Application are provided on "as is" basis without any representation or warranty of any kind from the Company, either expressed or implied.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Content and other information and Services on the Website and/or Application are provided on an "as is" and “as available” basis with all faults and without warranty of any kind and hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with respect to the Content, information and services, either express or implied. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this Website and/or Application and its Content or which is or may be provided by any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this Website and/or Application; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with the disclosure of the information and/or User’s use of this Website and/or Application. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or the Users have advised the Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to the User in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the User’s computer/device, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- The use of this Website and/or Application is entirely at the User’s own risk, and in no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this Website or sites accessed through this Website and/or Application and/or Content or information or services provided herein. The User’s sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Website and/or Application is to stop using the Website and/or Application.
- The Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, managers, employees, agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, penalties, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the Company, that may arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the Users pursuant to these T&C.
- Notwithstanding anything stated under this T&C’s, the Company/Website/Application shall have no liability whatsoever towards the Users and/or any third party(ies).
- Intellectual Property Rights:
- All intangible legal rights, titles and interests, evidenced by or embodied in: (i) all trademarks, brand names service marks, copyrights, designs, trade styles, logos, trade dress, and corporate names, including all goodwill associated therewith the Website and/or Application and/or Content;(ii) any work of authorship, regardless of copyright-ability, all compilations, all copyrights; (iii) all inventions, ideas, designs, concepts, techniques, discoveries, or improvements, regardless of patentability, made solely or jointly, and all patents (whether in the form of utility patents or design patents), provisional patent applications, non-provisional patent applications (whether pending or not), and patent disclosures together with all reissuances, continuations, continuations in part, revisions, extensions, and re-examinations thereof; (iv) all trade secrets and proprietary processes and formulas, licenses, approvals, government authorizations and trade secret laws; and (v) all source codes, software, licenses, digital platforms, digital Content, formulas, designs, creations, specifications, information, documents and other information and other proprietary rights and any other intellectual property rights of any kind and nature however designated and however recognized in any country or jurisdiction worldwide, and the subject matter of such intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”)
- Nothing in this Website and/or Application grants the Users any license or right to use the Intellectual Property Rights associated with this Website and/or Application and/or the Company.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, the Company owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the name, mark and logo
, and the Website and/or Application including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to trade names, service marks, logos, domain name, copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets, designs, graphics and inventions, goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, Content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks etc. The Users acknowledge and agree that he/she/it/they shall not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of the Company and/or use, reproduce, modify, transmit, display or distribute any Content from the Website and/or Application belonging to the Company.
- The Users agree and acknowledge that any use or misuse of any Intellectual Property Rights displayed on or used in connection with this Website and/or Application, or any other Content on this Website and/or Application, is strictly prohibited and any infringement of the Intellectual Property Rights of the Company will result in legal action against the User.
- Without limiting other remedies, the Company/Website/Application may limit Users’ activity, immediately remove users’ information, warn other Users of such User’s actions, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate and/or refuse to provide the Users with the access to the Website and/or Application in the event, but not limited to:
- the Website and/or Application is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the Users; or
- if it is believed that the Users’ actions may cause legal liability for other Users or the Website and/or Application.
- A User that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with the Website and/or Application or use the Website and/or Application in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by the Company/Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the Users breach the User Agreement or any other documents it incorporates by reference, the Company reserves the right to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against such Users.
- If the User or the Company terminates the User’s use of the Website and/or Application, the Company may delete or retain as per the applicable data retention laws, any Content or other materials relating to the User’s use of the Website and/or Application and the Company will have no liability to the User or any third party for doing so.
- we may suspend or terminate the User from the use of the Website and/or Application at our sole and absolute discretion without any notice, cause and without owing any liabilities toward the User and/or agreement.
- these T&C will survive indefinitely unless and until we choose to terminate them.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law:
- Notices: Any and all notices, statements or other communication relating to any problems, disputes, grievances experienced by the User shall be given or made in writing in the English language and delivered by electronic mail or sent by prepaid post with recorded delivery addressed to us at the address mentioned above.
- Assignment: The Users cannot assign or otherwise transfer this User Agreement, or any rights granted hereunder to any third party. The Company may transfer its rights and obligations (also known as "assign") under this Agreement without Users’ prior express consent, provided that the Company assigns the Agreement on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to its Users.
- Geographical Extent: As our Website is available and can be used globally, we do not make any representation and warranties that the Content available through our Website and/or Application is appropriate or available for use outside in any of the foreign countries. Further, if the User is accessing or availing our Services from any place outside India, the User undertakes to be solely responsible for compliance with necessary and applicable laws for use of the Website and/or Application from such country.
- We do not guarantee that the Website and/or Application will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and the Users should use their own virus protection software.
- The User must not misuse our Website and/or Application by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. The Users must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website and/or Application, the server on which our Website and/or Application is stored or any server, computer/device or database connected to our Website and/or Application.
- Grievance Officer
Mr. Venkat Iyer
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org